Friday, October 07, 2005

Ok, I know I promised...

Ok , I know I promised to upload those other files yesterday, but Joel and I worked on some vocal parts for some of our originals that we are putting into the set and after that we played Madden 2005 ( I lost – again). I promise that I will get those uploaded tonight and get the drum track up by the end of the weekend. It’s finally turned cool here which will be a blessing in the studio. Even though the studio is air-conditioned, it’s not very well insulated to the outside and it can get pretty hot in there especially when we are rehearsing. I am also planning to update my website this weekend to include links to this blog and put a new page up detailing the recording process of “Smells Like”. I would appreciate some input on how you like(or don’t like-although I don’t think that’s possible) the song and if you have any ideas regarding arrangement. We are kind of going for a stripped down sound but I definitely am not going to cut my nose off to spite my face. I’ll post again as soon as I’ve uploaded the audio files.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home