Wednesday, April 05, 2006

So Sorry

Hey, I know it's been a while but we've mostly been rehearsing and not doing a lot of recording. We're trying to put together a demo that will consist of 4 songs - the 3 new ones that are on the old CATCH website and "Anna". I've been working on mixing the basic tracks for "Anna". The kick drum gave me fits and once I got that fixed, the bass is just too hot. I do think that I need to bring the kick back up a bit and the snare as well and back off the bass a bit. We also recorded a new song - "Saved" - that is a bit irreverent and pretty sarcastic. It's got a kind of country feel - surprise, surprise - but Brandon's drums take it into another place altogether. I hope to have "Anna" mixed by Thursday so we can put that to bed and start playing some gigs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home