Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Too Late






We've recorded the drums, scratch guitar and scratch vocal on another original - "Too Late" - since my last post. It was originally intended to be much slower but I'm glad it moves a bit better. Putting out the website newsletter for December was a bear. I decided to do a Holiday Shopping Guide and I really didn't realize how much was going to be involved. It turned out well, however. You can check it out here. I'm still working on replacing the snare and kick on "Smells Like". The job got way easier since I got a 17" monitor for the studio. The old one was a 15" and I couldn't believe the difference it made. I got up early Saturday morning and worked on it for about an hour and a half. I'm almost finished with the kick and then I've got to put the snare in. Next time I'm going to put triggers on the kick and snare just in case I have to do it again. We're going to be practicing/recording tonight and Thursday this week and then not again until next Thursday. We have two guitar parts to do so I would imagine that's where we'll start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home