Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Tuesday Evening Standard

The Tuesday Evening Standard - That's the name of the band(for now). We had rehearsal tonight and we all decided that's what we would go with. The website will be eveningstandardmusic.com. Rehearsal was a bit difficult as we are trying to add some vocal parts to our originals and everybody's not on the same page. Brandon was trying to follow my lead and I have a pretty good idea of what I'm doing but when I hear him kind of hunting around for where he needs to be, it throws me off and then the whole thing goes to shit. Plus I don't know how comfortable he is singing and playing drums at the same time. I find it almost effortless to sing when I play drums but playing bass and singing is another thing altogether. I can do it but I really have to pay attention or I'll either lose my place in the song or sing something off key. So Thursday when we get together, we are going to just work on vocals against Joel playing acoustic guitar- no other instruments and we'll see what we can do with that. I'm anxious to get that behind us so we can rehearse like we usually do and then finish recording "Smells Like" and "I'm Doin' Fine". Not much else to report so TTFN    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home